In effort to jump start any sort of creativity I have going and make use of this blog plan that I have paid money for I’m just going to list some of my favorite things.
- Podcasts – I can’t remember which one said to just write and creativity will come but that’s the idea that I’m following. Some of my favorite podcasts are: Happier with Gretchen Rubin, Men in Blazers, Terrible Thanks for Asking, and Natch Beaut. They’re a great way to pass time such as during my hour commute home from work everyday.
- Dr. Bronner’s Castille Soap – All Natural, smells good and multi tasking what’s not to like?! I’ve used this stuff for years even way before I ever had cancer.
- My car – I have a Buick Encore and I love it. It’s the first new car that I have bought and it always makes me smile. It has also my work commute so much more enjoyable.
- Candles – It’s not really about the smell. I like the light a candle provides. I like the soothing flickering light. Sometimes, I’ll splurge and get a really fancy candle but usually its just a soy candle that I get from Target that I like to burn.
- Ginger Ale – So I quit drinking caffeine during chemo. Since then I have suffered through some less than desirable side effects and ginger ale became my go to drink. Sometimes, I like it because its soothing and sometimes I like it because its refreshing.
And those are a few of my favorite things 🙂